Thursday, November 09, 2006

Chorale: pronouced k-'räl

My beloved sister Sarah, blessed with a voice similar to that of a muse (so very warm indeed), has a Chorale concert at Biola on the 18th of November, at the time of 7:30 PM I believe. Futhermore, i am convinced that if anyone were to come they would have a monstrously good time, as there is plenty of joy to be had. It would also do man well to take part in an all too rare opportunity to better his soul through the means of heavenly music.

Money in life is a means, not an end, therefore the desire to merely horde it is all too illogical. There is nearly no doubt in my mind that you are meant to spend the $7 in your possession to attend this event...use the means given to you by God to better yourself. (What is an advertisement without a bit of conviction?) But on a more serious note, they are brilliant, and it would be very agreeable with your ears if you were to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger A.E.B. said...

That was awesome, James. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to go, though I would love to (I think we're celebrating my grandma's birthday that afternoon and I don't know when we will be done).

7:00 PM  
Blogger Theophilus Christmas said...

Indeed, understandable.

Best wishes to your grandmother.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home