Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Starting!

Next semester I am taking: Biblical Research Seminar, Apologetics (with J.P. Moreland), Greek (my last semester!), Romans (With Yoshikawa; it will be his last semester teaching at Biola), Torrey (back in Milton!), and Archery.

In the interest of not dying next semester when the Russians come around, I have decided to read Anna Karenina and Brothers Karamazov before the School year starts.

I am starting Anna Karenina right now...let us see how this goes.

*All posts are stopping again*

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

I'm taking archery next semester! Wed @ 10:30. You?

5:41 PM  
Blogger Theophilus Christmas said...

Ah, unfortunate! That is the time of my Apologetics class. I am taking archery Tuesday at 9:00.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Karyn Michelle said...

Enjoy classes and reading...sorry to lose the posts but probably a good choice.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home