Saturday, November 14, 2009

I marvel at...

I marvel at God's love for His children and firm unrelenting commitment to their holiness. God is infinitely more committed to our being "holy and He is holy" than we can ever be.

I marvel at how many situations I have been put through in my life that I would not have otherwise chosen but which have proved to be valuable in the long run for producing God's holiness.

There are valuable riches in God, such that we have not yet even learned to desire, let alone to value as we ought. For this reason let us thank Him that He leads us through situations that produce deeper love and commitment to Him as holy--to be holy as He is holy.

For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it." Hebrews 12:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home